Program Manager IntelliCommand
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Program Manager IntelliCommand
Auto Req ID
The Program Manager IntelliCommand acts as the Trusted Advisor to the client, account team and site engineers for efficient building operations through use of JLL s IntelliCommand smart building persistent condition based monitoring system. Ensure results are achieved and measures are implemented to increase operating efficiency. Improve the IntelliCommand platform by contributing to advanced analytics and optimization strategies, better platform visualizations and analytics, and reduced costs for timely and accurate deployment of IntelliCommand.
This position is a Virtual role. Successful candidate can be located nearly anywhere.
The Program Manager reports to the Regional Director, Energy.
* Provide timely communications and reporting to client and management staff on opportunities to improve operating efficiency.
* Implement IntelliCommand engagements accurately, on time and within budget.
* Providing subject matter expert review to site operations, quantifying and reporting opportunities.
Enhance the Platform
* Contribute to the enhancement of the IntelliCommand platform through contributing to the advancement of the analytic platform and optimization strategies, through enhancing platform visualizations; and reduce costs and time requirements for new deployments.
* Provide industry and BAS system knowledge to develop new staff.
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education / Training
* A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required.
* A Master s of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
Years of Relevant Experience
* A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
* A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
* Experience in BAS programming and communication protocols is required.
* Sky Spark Experience is a plus.
* BAS Programming is a plus.
* Demonstrated client relationship management skills.
* Strong analytical skills including root cause analysis and solution development.
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and, Microsoft Project.
* Ability to work well in a demanding environment.
Certifications / Licenses
* CEM is preferred.
* Niagara Certification is preferred.
Physical Work Requirements and Work Conditions
* Office environment
* Perform limited site assessments.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 43986BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.