Program Manager 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Aquilent is seeking a PROGRAM MANAGER to join our team.
In this Program Management role, you will lead and manage a high profile and strategically important program in support of a Federal Agency. The Program Manager leads a cross-functional team of more than 50 professionals, including project managers, architects developers, analysts, system administrators, strategists, quality assurance, user experience, and content professionals. Ideal candidates will have experience as a senior manager with a broad, strategic view, and will have a collaborative approach to delivery, leadership, problem solving, customer and program management, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of leading and growing large scale technical programs within the Federal government.
* Provide strong leadership of a large, interdisciplinary team
* Deliver and execute high quality, high performing solutions
* Manage multiple task orders and lead a multi-disciplinary teams in execution of a wide range of program initiatives
* Work with customer to establish schedules and future roadmaps for all activities associated with each project
* Exceed customer expectation and deliver solutions within approved budget and schedule commitments while maintaining required quality and compliance standards
* Establish, maintain and track project schedule and resources, including subcontractors, and subordinates to project completion
* Provide on-site interface with customer stakeholders on a daily basis to resolve complex issues
* Identification and cultivating new business opportunities
* Conduct Risk Management, including mitigating risks and monitoring program level risks
* Follow established corporate and project management standards and lead/contribute to continued development of the project/program management capability
* Manage program financials and P&L for the program
* 10+ years of relevant experience in project and program management, at least 5 of which must be leading large-scale programs
* Bachelor's Degreerequired, Master's Degreepreferred
* PMP Certification required
* Senior level and disciplined management experience related to projects involving Digital Services, DevOps/Agile, or Cloud
* Collaborative communication style, with strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical implementation
* Experience in business development activities that include proposal management and development, pricing models, teaming strategy, and capture
* Experience managing programs using Agile software development methodologies
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification highly desirable