Program Manager - Mergers And Acquisitions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ajulia Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROGRAM MANAGER - MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
Leader in Mechanical and IndustrialEngineering
Location near Downingtown, PA
Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, Full time, Full Relocation
* Responsible for development and maintenance of plans, roadmaps, issues logs, integration synergy and budget trackers and status reports.
* Responsible to manage all aspects of an organization's policies towards achieving growth through mergers and acquisitions.
* Responsible top plan, manage and coordinate activities to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
* Responsible to work with leaders as well as external advisors to evaluate financial and risk analysis of analysis of business opportunities.
* Assist business leaders in managing and integrating the acquired business for 6-12 months' post acquisition.
* BS in Engineering or finance, MBA preferred.
* 8-10 years of project management experience. Project Management certification preferred.
* Mergers and Acquisitions experience including a demonstrable track record of completing and integrating acquisitions.
* Commercial and financial acumen with high attention to detail.
* Effective Presentation skills.
* Up to 50% travelrequired.
_Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package._