Program Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER
JOB ID: 12900
LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS MN USA 55432
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
* Accountable for overall program execution.
* Manage and influence engineers responsible for the cross-functional project teams expanding.
* Monitors progress toward pre-established objectives, assesses risk and implements strategies to ensure successful delivery of the product(s).
* Secures resources for effective product development (people and financial). Deploys team resources to meet program objectives.
* Maintains effective communication with the leadership team, team members and functional leadership in all activities required to design, develop and deliver the product successfully.
* Ensures effective transition to relevant manufacturing, distribution, and commercial entities.
Minimum requirements include experience in one or more functional areas, including engineering, clinical research, or product development. Proven history in ability to develop and deliver medical products into the market.
Technical and/or Business Degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
7 + Years in the medical device business.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (OPTIONAL)
Advanced Degree: MS, MBA, or PhD