Program Manager, Mission Support 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Our Company
ACADEMI is an elite security services provider. With expertise forged in the world's most challenging environments, our world-class network of security professionals design customized solutions for our clients to help them navigate the complex, sensitive environments in which they operate. Today's changing security climate demands innovative solutions that can be applied in both high-threat and low profile operating environments. ACADEMI has become a trusted partner to both government and commercial clients by providing solutions that foster a smarter, safer security approach based on knowledge and training. Our cadre of experienced instructors create comprehensive training curriculums for both government and commercial clients that utilize our premiere 7,000 acre training facility located in Moyock, North Carolina. ACADEMI works as a team to promote a culture of integrity, excellence, and dignity in everything we do, making us a trusted global security partner. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, ACADEMI / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of ACADEMI / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates.
Program Manager, Mission Support
Moyock, NC 27958 US (Primary)
How much Travel*
Effectively and efficiently perform the duties of Project Manager in the execution and status of IDIQ deliverables. Support the capture, planning, execution and closing of assigned Mission Support (MS) task order projects. Ensure all program support personnel (dedicated or indirect) are fully trained and qualified to support all requirements.
* Monitor all incoming and outgoing communications with the customer contracts office and post relevant information and correspondence to the Management Information System.
* Develop and create project plans and master schedules based on Delivery Order requirements and update as necessary to meet cost, schedule, and performance constraints.
* Identify project dependencies and critical paths.
* Develop and maintain delivery order work breakdown structures.
* Develop and maintain deliverables and associated deadlines.
* Track project milestones and proactively identify and report changes in project scope, schedule and finances to the Project Director.Proactively assist the task order Project Managers in developing contingency plans.
* Review the content of status reports (MS Word and Excel), and analyze results.
* Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and implementation of subcontractor activities required to successfully execute the task order.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Prepare, develop, and assist the USG in completing program management, research, studies and analysis documents, events and activities.
* Provide expertise and planning support in the areas of irregular warfare analysis.
* Provide Program Management expertise and support and coordination, documentation preparation and coordination, proposal review, and acquisition process.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree with 10 years of experience in both Program Management and the functional area identified; or 15 or more years of experience in both Program Management and Special Operations.
* Experience in U.S. Government programs to include experience in project planning, work breakdown structure development, and project management.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative, environment is essential.
* Must be a quick learner, adaptable, and possess strong attention to detail.
* Competence in Office applications including Project is expected.
* Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization (including management, peers, team members and customer-base).
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
* Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Work is based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00, however some extended or weekend hours and travel may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
ACADEMI is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.