This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe successful Program Manager will have a combination of Relationship Management, Technology Consulting, Project Management and People Management skills. A Program Manager will demonstrate both business acumen and technical skills to be able to understand, describe and lead implementation of programs that address the customer's business needs. A Program Manager will participate directly in the growth of the business, from developing new services to improving processes that enable the company to scale.
The Program Manager role is responsible for the success and satisfaction of major client relationships. From the latter stage of the sales cycle through the duration of the client relationship, the Program Manager becomes the trusted advisor for multiple clients. The Program Manager defines the services approach for the company's existing technologies as well as develops opportunities for new solutions. Oversee all aspects of project execution, including client management, project budget management, process design, data collection and project execution
* Provide project leadership with appropriate work assignments within project team, and delegate project responsibilities effectively
* Monitor project resources against needs and manage team to ensure adherence to project schedules and client deliverables
* Maintain strong customer relationships, provide consistent team leadership, and take ownership of key deliverables, managing expectations, scope, changes and priorities.
* Ensure the company's profitability through effective management of resources, reporting and proactively addressing program risks/opportunities
* Review on-going project processes and suggest improvements/enhancements, as necessary
* Ensure team is maintaining appropriate project documentation and requirements
* Travel to various areas for client meetings or to review and/or supervise research projects
* BA/BSdegree in Computer Science, Business, and/or related field, MBA preferred
* 4+ years experience in project management or client-related position; preferably in the arena of software development
* Customer-facing experience managing executive customer relationships in a commercial environment with major Corporate customers
* Proven history of leading major projects is a plus
* Ability to manage and work within teams consisting of a diverse set of functional and technical disciplines
* Experience with software packages, including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite * including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Strong Project Management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
* Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment