This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Program Manager to join our Asset Business practice.
- Oversee Product Engineering build and delivery model including coordination and oversight of project managers, facilitation of finance and budgeting process, 3rd party provider oversight, turning product planning sessions into initiation of new projects, and helping ensure projects are cost justified and aligned with the Asset Business vision
- Manage project functional leads in a strong matrix organization to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects, deliver projects within agreed upon scope, take corrective action to bring any variances back in line with the project plan and utilize strict change control procedures to manage any project changes when and as they occur, supervise project administrative resources
- Coordinate overall technology program to align projects to business needs, including consolidating status and team updates, facilitate conflict resolution within team and/or departments when necessary and maintain end user/client focus
- Operational coordination of team finances and budget forecasts and timely reporting of financial status each month, helping ensure budgets are properly forecasted and expenses are maintained within budgets and helping ensure that any changes to budgets and forecasts are appropriately approved and adjusted accordingly
- Establish and execute communication plans to provide internal and external stakeholders (including Asset Business leadership) with appropriate status information
- Identify and track project and program risks through resolution, escalating unresolved issues to senior management and facilitate resolution process
- Working knowledge of agile development process and complete software development life cycle
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related academic study, or equivalent work experience in IT and project management. 10+ years' experience
- Technical background and understanding of IT leading practices
- Business management skills and overall business understanding including client centric approach
- Experience leading large projects as well as multiple projects concurrently
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Office, and Visio
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .