This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Palo Alto, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: PROGRAM MANAGER V
Location: Palo Alto, CA- 94304
Duration: 12 months contract
The individual will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training, change management, and adoption activities for the End User Audit Compliance Project This position will require a great attitude/team player, an ability to quickly deliver high quality work across multiple initiatives, meet tight deadlines, strong writing and communication skills, good personal organization, and an ability to 'connect' with business partners and stakeholders from around the world.
* Represent BTA ACT on project teams, delivering best practices on Adoption, Change Management, and Training to the Project Leadership
* Interview Key Project Stakeholders and Project Management to determine Adoption metrics and measurements, Training timeline and deliverables, and to plan the Change Management timeline and deliverables, including approval mechanisms
* Maintain Project Plan for ACT Team deliverables on project, updating Project Team and management as appropriate
* Develop, create, and maintain training documents - including Cheat Sheets, presentations, and training scripts - interviewing appropriate project members to determine process inputs for training materials in English.
* Work with appropriate development teams on Adoption metrics creation and determine documentation process, roles and responsibilities within project team on metric delivery, and delivery communication methods for pre and post launch
* Develop and create timelines and written Communications to project stakeholders, end users, and other project participants in English
* Effectively own Super User and End User engagement and communication strategies promoting collaboration, ensuring input received is delivered to appropriate teams
* Provide advanced, on-going, new hire, and ad hoc training as requested on supported applications. Maintain and update all documentation - such as cheat sheets, training scripts, and training presentations in English
* Build strong relationships with business and IT counterparts to drive user adoption and deliver effective business solutions
* Adoption, Change Management, and Training experience within a highly dynamic corporate environment with a strong channel sales organization, preferably with IT experience
* Strong understanding of Software Distribution model
* Experience of working with Distributors, Resellers and Partners
* An understanding of the software sales motion and milestones
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are imperatives
* Ability to self-start, have strong communication, planning, organization and time management skills to effectively develop and execute Training, Adoption, and Change Management deliverables
* Ability to interview and collaborate with VMware internal organizations, IT, and Senior Management to gather input on training, change management, and adoption deliverables
* Proficient English speaker and writer, able to effectively communicate, train, create training materials, and correspond in English
* Experience working cross-culturally, internationally, across multiple time-zones
* Collaborative attitude
* 5+ years experience, prefer 1 year in a project track leadership capacity