Program Manager 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: Program Manager
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
TYPE:Contract - 12Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Program Manager to manage the intake, review and prioritization of system enhancement requests from a wide array of service delivery and customer support organizations. You will complete detailed and accurate business case analysis for proposed system enhancements via collaboration with Stakeholders. This role will serve as a liaison between CARE, Field Operations, Corporate Product and Technology teams.
* Responsible for managing 1 or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
* Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans.
* Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing and budgets as needed.
* Communicates with IT Leadership, Business Leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
* Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meets the strategic and business requirements.
* Tracks key project milestones and recommends adjustments to Project Managers.
* Partners with Senior Leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
* Maintains appropriate level of urgency in managing multiple disparate initiatives across various stages of the strategic guide enhancements, devices and delivery lifecycle.
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field; or, equivalent work experience.
* Typically has 3 to 7years of IT and business/ industry work experience.
* At least 3years of experience in a leadership role and 5years managing projects.
* Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
* Project Management Certification (PMP) is required.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success.