Program Manager - Pmp With Active Top Secret
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Falls Church, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONMUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.
MUST POSSESS PMP CERTIFICATION
TSA SOC (CND Services) Program Manager
Immediate need for a Program Manager to oversee all aspects of the DHS TSA Security Operations Center, Computer Network Defense services.
As Program manager, you will be responsible for the management of Program staff and coordination of all subcontractors supporting this CND Services. You will maintain the Program Management Plan, be responsible for all resource management, reporting, standards adherence and performance guidelines, (including all SLA performance) and ensure defined schedule, cost objectives and customer needs and requirements are met. Establishes and implements short- and long-term strategies to deliver services to customers within reasonable schedules and budgets.
* Provide management, control, planning, and scheduling for projects and services in support of the DHS TSA CND - SOC
* Coordinate work performed and act as the central point of contact (POC) with the TSA CND Branch Manager and the Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
* Provide strategic guidance and insights necessary for directing the Program
* Leverage appropriate program resources to meet the needs of the SOC Program
* Assure the achievement of the program performance within budget, schedule, and quality requirements and facilitate customer satisfaction for all activities and work efforts
* Develop, document, implement and maintain the program administrative processes, procedures, tools, and deliverables needed to meet the CND Services TO requirements
* Provide leadership, management, oversight, control, and direction to all personnel and subcontractors
* Provide comprehensive synopsis of the program's performance to include strategic performance metrics, analysis of progress on their target measures, and periodic reports on progress toward meeting stated goals
* Possess a functional understanding of log and monitoring management systems, securityevent monitoring systems, network-based and host-based intrusion detection systems, firewall technologies, malware detection and enterprise-level antivirus solutions/systems, VPNtechnologies and encryptions standards
* Experience working with regulatory directives and policies that dictate requiredinformation technology systems, software, and hardware specifications and security controls such as NIST 800 series publications, FIPS requirements, and FISMA and DIACAP accreditation requirements
* Extensive experience with planning , managing, overseeing and allocating program resources and budgets
* Experience with government contract execution and management and its associated communications and liaison activities between vendor contracting offices and government contracting officers
* Experience with developing and maintaining full scale project plans and schedules to include the Program Master schedule
* Experience in planning and development of strategic goals to provide organizational direction to the program
* Ability to generate and provide reports detailing program status and initiatives for the information and consumption of government stakeholders and executive leadership
* At least 12years of experience within the Information Assurance/Cyber Security industry, four of which must include performing Program Management duties in support of a multi-million dollar Information Assurance/Cyber Security focused program
* PMP (Project Management Professional) certified or have 5+ years direct experience performing program management of a Government Security Operations Center
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines; or have equivalent and direct experience performing program management of a Government Security Operations Center
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
* Nine or more years of related experience
* Five or more years of supervisory or management experience included
* Experience working with the past and present CSC business environment
* Experience working with concepts, practices and procedures in areas of responsibility
* Experience working with the management implications of various forms of financial data
* Experience working with budgets, budget information and analyses
* PMP certification is required.
* CISSP or CISM is strongly desired.
* Clearance Requirements: TOP SECRET
* Travel: 5%
* Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills for interacting with and influencing team members, clients, thought leaders, and globally recognized subject matter experts
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work
* Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
* Strong communication skills
* Good strategic management and planning skills
* Ability to publicly represent the company with internal and external clients
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Office environment