This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: The primary function of the Program Manager is to provide financing solutions for our Enterprise Partner customers. The role will convert approvals at acceptable levels by using the program's predetermined product suite and rate card. The Program Manager will manage and convert a pipeline of opportunities and leads in our CRM with detailed notes regarding any and all conversations with prospects and or customers. To be successful in this role, some of the essential job functions include: * Manage equipment leasing and Net Terms projects for clients, which entails credit analysis, project management and logistics, and decision-making on product offering
* Provide solutions to prospects needs by assessing and understanding the scope of their project and offering the proper financing for their needs
* Qualify and convert leads and opportunities to meet or exceed monthly origination targets and program goals
* Diligent follow up and thorough note keeping on all leads
* Utilize technology provided to manage ALL opportunities and leads by keeping detailed log of all customer communications
* Advise customers on finance options for their business
* Efficiently and effectively address the customer's business needs, offer appropriate value proposition solutions, deliver price and close accounts over the phone
* Consistently demonstrate persistence and tenacity to crush obstacles and provide the customer with the most effective solution to their financing needs
* Utilize technology to maintain a database of opportunities and leads that records activity and statistics on each outbound call; uphold standards for the minimum number of calls and talk time per day
* Achieve monthly production goals consistently. Focused on retaining and repeating existing clients
* Keep abreast of Enterprise partners products, current industry, source and market activities
* Be strategic minded toward organizational mission and goals
* Continuously evolve partnership development to improve partnership efficiency and effectiveness
* Communicate effectively with internal departments to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
* Make every customers experience remarkable
Qualifications: What skills do you need for this role?
* Self-motivated individual
* Team oriented
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong customer relations skills
* Technology savvy
What experience do you need to have?
* Bachelor's Degree -- preferably in Business Administration
* 1+ years' experience