Program Manager - Quality Assurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER-QUALITY ASSURANCE
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR QA ANALYST LEVEL 3 8+ YEARS
The PeopleSoft Functional Tester has strong of knowledge in quality assurance, release management, testing and provides advanced system testing support for the new PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application, interfaces with external systems, and reporting. Can perform quality testing and lead user acceptance testing using PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF). The functional tester will be able to write a test plan based upon requirements, develop test scripts, perform testing, and assist in the training of end users or testers and will have deep knowledge in software testing methodology and the system development life cycle. Participation in design specification reviews and technical documentation reviews is essential to performing these duties. Also, the applicant will create testing and performance summary reports clearly communicating to management all testing results. Finally, the tester will help prioritize defects to be fixed using an understanding of the business requirements and the needs of the customer.
The following essential duties and responsibilities for this position include:
* Experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 or higher testing 3+ years
* Must have solid understanding in 9.2 upgrade processes (Initial pass, Move to Prod etc.)
* Should have some knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 mobile platform. Deliver weekly reports showing
* progress against outstanding testing milestones, issues, risks and dependencies
* Contribute to the entire software development life cycle (SDLC - Agile and Waterfall preferred) from initial business requirements to deployment & production support
* Experience in automated functional testing
* Experience with HP Quality Center/ALM and QTP
* Answer client support questions via phone and email
* Create & implement test plans and test scripts (with focus on integration & batch processing scenarios)
* Lead all technical testing efforts including integration testing & performance testing
* Ensure QoS (quality of service) levels of software products through performance test benchmarking
* Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
* Work with multiple database interfaces and be familiar with standard web architectures
* Train and mentor other analysts in testing methodology and the software development lifecycle
* Federal or State/Local Government experience desired
* Assist in implementation of QA standards and continual improvement activities
* Excellent Communication and Analytical skills
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Excellent SQL scripting skills
* Must have good understanding on Oracle 11G or 12c Database
* Automated functional testing experience Required
* Experience in implementing test plans and test scripts Required
* Experience in implementing test scenarios & cases Required
* HP Quality Center/ALM experience Required
* Integration/Performance Testing Experience Required
* MS Office Required
* SDLC - Agile and Waterfall experience Required
* Federal, State, or Local Government Experience Highly desired
* Bachelor of Science degree Required
Experience in PeopleSoft HCM 9.0 or higher testing
Must have solid understanding in 9.2 upgrade processes (Initial pass, Move to Prod etc.)
Perform quality testing and lead user acceptance testing using PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF).
Experience in implementing test plans and test scripts using HP ALM.
Work with multiple database interfaces and be familiar with standard web architectures.
Automated functional testing experience using QTP.
Must have good understanding on Oracle 11G or 12c Database
Knowledge of quality assurance and release management testing
Deep knowledge in software testing methodology
Ability to write a test plan based upon requirements, develop test scripts, perform testing, and assist in the training of end users or testers