Program Manager - Quality Assurance 9/3/2016
vTech Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DETAILS:
POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER-QUALITY ASSURANCE
LOCATION: Washington, DC
CONTRACT: 12 Months (with strong possible extension)
The Client is seeking a qualified Business Process Analyst (BA) with knowledge and experience in business process engineering; WEB software testing; and product ownership. This position is a hands-on leadership role requiring the ability to coordinate between the business unit and the technical team.
Client is looking for exceptional Project Manager to support the District's consolidated health and human services eligibility and enrollment, DC Access System (DCAS) implementation project.
Client is looking for an individual to project manage the Quality Assurance unit for the development and implementation of a new architecture developed for the health and human services edibility and enrollment. The design includes a complex architecture based upon an IBM CURAM and Oracle database solution. Additional products include HP Extreme, Informatica ETL and Oracle ESB. Candidate should have significant technology implementation experience in government.
The characteristics required for all resources on the project are to be able to work independently as well as in teams that include government staff, other ITSA resources and system integrator teams. This is a complex project and requires individuals who are able to work in high performing, fast-pace environments to meet significant deadlines monitored by federal funding agencies.
This individual will be working closely with the DHS and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies' priorities are met. This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS) implementation project
* PM Exp operating in the IT Field
* Project management experience in testing components of large and complex systems and providing direction to staff.
* Project management experience in Change and Release management disciplines related to application and data components.
* Proven comprehensive knowledge of technical skills, principles, practices, and procedures of testing methodologies
* Proven comprehensive working knowledge in planning, designing, and conducting QA reviews and inspections.
* Proven exp. in the development of test-ware, deliverables, plans, data set-up & test cases to ensure project test requirements are met.
* Proven experience with MS Office applications, MS Project and Visio.
* Proven experience in the performance of testing and release management of IBM CURAM applications.
* Proven experience in the performance of testing and release management of Oracle SOA and ESB.
* Proven experience in the performance of testing and release management of applications supporting benefit programs SNAP and TANF.
* Proven experience in the performance of testing and release management of Microstrategy, HP Extreme, Tableau, BPEL, PHP, XML, HTML, SQL, WebLogic, SVN