Program Manager 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Growing Market Access Solutions company, is expanding rapidly and in need of a PROGRAM MANAGER with Reimbursement Experience to help us expand our footprint and therapy coverage offerings.
We look to you to have significant participation in programs' strategic planning, outstanding knowledge base of reimbursement that will guide a team to further the success the of the company and be accountable for the proper execution of contract terms for assigned program(s). THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE PATIENTS MOST IN NEED OF THESE SERVICES_!!!_
_IN THIS ROLE WE LOOK TO YOU TO:_
* Manage different programs per the scope of work, program and standard operating procedures within the contracted budget.
* Contribute to the analysis and writing of client reports and other deliverables.
* Reporting on program statistics and metrics used to measure the performance of team members.
* Escalate issues that put the program's course in jeopardy of not delivering to contracted standards.
* Participate with Hub Services leadership and client team on initiatives to improve process and performance.
* Manage day-to-day activity of the program operation.
_WE NEED YOU TO POSSESS:_
* Bachelor's degree required
* 5 - 8 years of experience working in Reimbursement, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Patient Services Program Management Experience
* Management Experience - at least experience with a team of 6-10 or more direct and indirect
* Experience within a Call Center
* Experience working with clients
* Understands and has worked in the patient services (HUB) environment - specifically on the manufacturing side
Attractive compensation package and Excellent benefits for the right candidate. Please forward you're CV for immediate consideration