Program Manager of Social Service
Arab-American Family Support Center - NY
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
JOB TITLE: Program Manager of Social Services Full Time
REPORTS TO: Director of Preventive and Domestic Violence Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise case planners in the Preventive Program providing case management, administration and clinical services
2. Conduct initial client intakes and act as a liaison with NYC Administration for Children s Service Preventive liaisons.
3. Provide regular weekly supervision to all Case Planners and provide proper clinical guidance
4. Ensure Case Planer s maintain accurate client records, review all progress reports and paperwork
5. Provide referrals and information to resources in the community
6. Act as a liaison to outside service providers by maintaining relationships
7. Participate and facilitate Family Team Conferences
8. Organize and conduct weekly case reviews
9. Attend weekly supervision with Director of programs and weekly case discussion with all team members
10. Ensure that all work is in compliance with City, State and Federal regulations.
11. Review all progress notes, FASP, intakes and rejection logs.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.