Program Manager / Sr. Program Manager - Healthcare Project Management ( R & D )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROGRAM MANAGER / SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER / HEALTHCARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (R&D)
THIS IS NOT an IT-focused program manager position and requires heavy medical device/Healthcare experience.
Our client is a rapidly-growing (45 to-12 employees in 8 yrs), mid-sized medical device firm They are seeking a Program Manager/Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for coordinating the flow of information between teams, team members and functional management and will be experienced in exercising leadership to resolve multidisciplinary conflicts to ensure implementation of the firm's program calendar. You will assist in providing leadership with accurate and accountable project timelines consistent with medical device design control regulations and Company procedures generated from the integration of inputs from key individuals within the various corporate functions. Additional requirements include:
* Assisting with leading & developing program management training supervisory experiencepreferred; cross functional team managment required
* PMO Certification, _preferred_
* Demonstrated record of success in completing projects on time, on budget for complete medical device systems / software products.
* Demonstrated success in creating as well as implementing a solid program management process that integrates software, hardware and reagents
* Familiar with FDA, CE-IVD and other regulatory requirements
* Demonstrated ability to direct activities of multi-project, multi-disciplinary functions
* Proven leadership skills with a collaborative management style that will facilitate interaction with superiors, colleagues, customers and corporate partners
* Effective written and oral communication abilities; experience communicating with all levels in the organization
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Effective presentation and meeting facilitation skills