This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
JOB ID 20162735 DATE POSTED 09/06/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Manage the delivery of energy efficiency services for Commercial & Industrial and/or Residential customers with a focus on customer satisfaction and goal attainment.
Responsible for managing the overall performance of specific Commercial & Industrial and/or Residential programs in New York. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction, productivity, and process efficiency through the use of best practices and market-driven strategies. Specifically the responsibilities include achieving the committed program energy savings targets within the program budgets as well as the coordination of services, program offerings, and key performance indicators.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Proactively seek ways to improve energy efficiency services for customers by soliciting customer and stakeholder feedback, researching/implementing best practices, exploring ways to streamline processes, and developing communication materials.
* Monitor progress toward regulatory goals and sales goals for energy savings, budget spending, and participation, as well as internal goals (key performance indicators) of program energy efficiency implementation and productivity. Lead efforts to develop budgets and set targets for the programs.
* Collaborate with internal partners to develop robust strategies that offer best-in-class approaches to energy efficiency for the participating market. Provide support for internal Sales teams. If/when necessary, develop and execute tactics to boost performance to goals. Support a variety of internal stakeholders, such as regulatory and program evaluation staff, procurement, legal, corporate communications. Approve and pay invoices and submit financial accrual data on a monthly basis
* Provide guidance to external vendors through providing information on energy efficiency offerings and eligibility, helping customers understand required procedures and participation forms, working with Lead Implementation Vendors and proactively following-up to confirm their understanding of services available.
* Represent National Grid values when meeting with key internal and external stakeholders such as business, municipal, or regulatory agencies.
* Deliver high quality work with adherence to internal and external deadlines.
* Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the business by staying abreast of business trends, and learning and sharing best practices.
* Develop and maintain a technical understanding of energy efficiency services and measures that apply to programs, technologies and properties.
* Research primary data sources and analyze trends to support defining the approach and performance targets for the market.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor s degree in a related area and a minimum of 5 years of related experience (energy efficiency program management preferred). Advanced degree is preferred.
* Understanding of the New York regulatory environment and experience working with and meeting regulatory requirements.
* An understanding of commercial and residential building energy structures including how energy is used within those structures.
* Experience with the implementation of consumer programs in multiple markets.
* Proficiency in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Knowledge of relevant industry practices, trends, and legislation. CEM certification desired.
* Strong communication and writing skills.
* Ability to adapt and tailor approach to wide variety of audiences.
* Analytical and critical thinking.
* Ability to organize information (quantitative and qualitative).
* Attention to detail.
* Strong budget management skills.
* Strong collaboration skills.
* There are three vacancies. Successful candidates will be located at their current locations in NY.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:Sales & Program Ops
:NY-Hicksville, NY-Brooklyn, NY-Albany
:Sales & Program Ops
:Sep 6, 2016, 8:50:15 AM