Program Manager - TIP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Menlo Park, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: PROGRAM MANAGER - TIP
LOCATION: MENLO PARK, CA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS---(W2)
* Day-to-day project management supporting TIP RELATED PROGRAMS (https://telecominfraproject.com/).
* Solid cultural fit (milestone-focused, no prolific PowerPoint, requirements, wants to be part of a team etc.).
* Will need people willing to work in (one or more of) the following time zones (INCLUDING TRAVEL TO THESE LOCATIONS ON AN INFREQUENT BASIS): AFRICA / DRC, INDONESIA, US-CENTRAL / EASTERN
* Will be expected to have complete ownership and improvement of existing programs, select optimal techniques for obtaining solutions, and able to represent the TIP Solutions group both internally and externally.
* General project management skills (detail-oriented, good planner, ability to move between big picture and checklist, interacts effectively with all levels, common-sense approach.
* Ability to effectively balance assertiveness with diplomacy.
* TELECOM INDUSTRY experience a plus, but not a strict requirement.
* In addition, too much telecom experience is likely going to be a detriment.
* BA or BSdegree