This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Cherokee Nation Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Indian Health Service (IHS), an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is responsible for providing federal health services to American Indians and Alaska Natives
The IHS delivery system is composed of 12 administrative Area Offices, which oversee local Service Units. Each Area Office has the responsibility for operating the IHS program within a designated geographical region.
To support the agency mission, the IHS Office of Information Technology (OIT), manages the Resource and Patient Management System (RPMS). It is a distributed electronic healthcare information system deployed at IHS sites and includes clinical, administrative, and financial information on patients and resources. It is also integrated with the Agency’s national data repository, the National Patient Information Reporting System (NPIRS) and with applications to securely exchange patient information with other healthcare providers.
In support of the RPMS and other applications, the Office of Information Technology manages the network infrastructure to provide network connectivity between IHS sites and to external networks such as the Internet, other Government departments and healthcare partners supporting IHS to deliver services.
They are in need of a Program Manager to aid in their mission. The successful candidate will excel in an environment with complexity, diversity and inter-dependent communication and collaboration, and to successfully supervise and coordinate the workforce.
• Oversee specific contract matters related to the daily operations of the contract
• Exercise full authority to commit resources, make critical decisions, and ultimately responsible and accountable for our successful management of the contract
• Perform timesheet approval
• Exercise onsite firing/walkout authority
• Support the Operations Manager in the creation of contract operational plans and budgets
• Ensure performance on contracted efforts by executing approved plans, controlling and reporting progress relative to the established contract cost, schedule, and quality standards, and following project management standards
• As a corporate representative, maintain continuous and effective communication with the customer organization to obtain a common understanding of their expectations
• Manage and perform direct contract financial functions including budgeting, purchasing, travel, payment approval, invoicing, and receivables control
• Perform other management duties as required
• Project management training and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with practical experience producing project management documentation.
• A minimum of three years’ experience implementing IT service management processes.
• A minimum of five years’ experience managing a team supporting large enterprise networks similar to the IHS System Environment; implementing processes and controls to improve the consistency and efficiency of network operations and management.
• A minimum of seven years’ experience creating network designs for large scale enterprise networks; defining and documenting requirements, costs, technical tradeoffs and constrains.
• Public Trust clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10423 online at www.cherokee-cnt.com
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness through the intelligent use of technology. CNT’s expertise includes software and application services, network services, and business process services. The company is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with a regional office in Ft. Collins, Colorado, and client locations nationwide. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNT is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf