This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Cherokee Nation Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Army Geospatial Center (AGC) mission is to provide timely, accurate, and relevant geospatial information, capabilities, and domain expertise for Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) implementation in support of unified land operations.
They are in need of a Program Manager to provide Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) expertise supporting the Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE) including development of AGE Node architecture and environment and related technology for collecting, managing, sharing, exploiting, and transforming geospatial products and information across and within Computing Environments (CEs) and integrating it with the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG). The successful candidate will excel in an environment with complexity, diversity and inter-dependent communication and collaboration, and to successfully supervise and coordinate the workforce.
• Alignment of the Distributed Commom Ground System (GS) to the National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG)
• Provide SETA support and expertise
• Oversee specific contract matters related to the daily operations of the contract
• Exercise full authority to commit resources, make critical decisions, and ultimately responsible and accountable for our successful management of the contract
• Perform timesheet approval
• Exercise onsite firing/walkout authority
• Support the Operations Manager in the creation of contract operational plans and budgets
• Ensure performance on contracted efforts by executing approved plans, controlling and reporting progress relative to the established contract cost, schedule, and quality standards, and following project management standards
• As a corporate representative, maintain continuous and effective communication with the customer organization to obtain a common understanding of their expectations
• Manage and perform direct contract financial functions including budgeting, purchasing, travel, payment approval, invoicing, and receivables control
• Perform other management duties as required
• Supervision/project management experience required.
• GEOINT expertise
• Interagency collaboration experience
• Familiar with National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) products and Services
• BS desired
• TS/SCI clearance required
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10462 online at www.cherokee-cnt.com
Since 2009, Cherokee Nation Technologies (CNT) has been serving government clients with time-tested solutions that increase client effectiveness through the intelligent use of technology. CNT’s expertise includes software and application services, network services, and business process services. The company is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with a regional office in Ft. Collins, Colorado, and client locations nationwide. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNT is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf