Program Manager - USSOCOM Consolidated Service Desk
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
Manages all activities for the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Consolidated Service Desk (CSD) Program headquartered out of MacDill AFB, Tampa, FL.
* Provides management, leadership, and direction for a large team of technical staff members consisting of incident managers, service desk operators, desktop technicians, user administrators, service desk infrastructure engineers, customer relationship management experts, and quality assurance specialists.
* Ensures 24x7x365 Tier 0-1 end user support across NIPRNET, SIPRNET, SOCRATES, and BICES network environments as well as BES2 and other mobile computing communications
* Serves as the Task Order Lead and performs the following duties in this capacity:
* Serves as Team EIS' primary interface with the customer
* Directly manages the contractor staff and provides task assignments to the team and coordinates program review meetings
* Provides status updates to the Government staff on a daily basis
* Manages a master project schedule
* Provides monthly accounting of the work order expenditures
* Reviews and approves all contract deliverables and work products
* Directs the delivery of technical services and ensures timeliness and quality of all services and work products
* Ensures that all teams are staffed adequately and appropriately with qualified personnel
* Identifies, prioritizes, and mitigates all program risks
* Performs technical scope assessments and resource estimates
* Continually improves program and process efficiencies and effectiveness
* Develops a Monthly Status Report, Program Management Plan, Staffing Matrix, SLA Summary Reports, SOPs, and Utilization Reports
* Implements a robust Quality Assurance program
* Convenes Task Order Kickoff and Technical Status Meetings
Required Clearance: Active Top Secret and Eligible for SCI
* Bachelor of Science degree from a 4-year college in a technical field such as science, technology, engineering, math, computer science, or systems engineering
* 8+ years of hands-on IT experience
* Proficiency in managing large teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
* Proven track record of managing performance-based contracts and meeting or exceeding SLA objectives
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
* ITILv3 certified
* DoD 8570 IAT I
* Hands-on skills with Service Desk Operations, Desktop Support, and Customer Relationship Management
Desired Experience in:
* SOCOM IT experience, in general, and Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE) experience, in particular
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.