This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a Program Manager - Must Have CISSP Or CISSM Certification in Warren, NJ_ _You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems. This is a firm located throughtout the United States with the main headquarters in Warren, NJ
* Manage all aspects of the networking platform
* Troubleshoot network & system issues
* Monitor active network and server infrastructure
* Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
* Administer networksecurity measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
* Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
* Document all technical procedures and user guides
* This is a client facing role, you must train user base on applications. You will act as liaison between client and account.
* Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
* Great Personality and willing to grow and learn from an amazing company.
Client will pay top dollar for the right candidate.