This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
Imagine One Technology
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Program Manager
Job Code: 7970020
Job Location: Washington, DC
Position Description: Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently seeking candidates for a contingent opening for a Program Manager supporting NAVSEA in the Washington, D.C. area. We are looking for a Program Manager to provide program management and FMS expertise. Job duties include:
* Provide support for formal and informal program reviews as well as other conferences and meetings. Upon request from program office, the contractor may attend various program and financial meetings to take formal and informal meeting minutes and Memorandum of Records (MORs).
* Gather, analyze, and provide data from a variety of sources in preparation for these reviews/meetings. And, as a result, produce data in the form of various presentations, metrics, exhibits, reports, letters, schedules, studies, charts, and view graphs in electronic format.
* Assist as requested in monitoring the management, formulations, directions, and execution of plans, programs, projects, policies and procedures related to the management of the program office's resources to assist in accomplishing defined mission and objectives.
* Support the orchestration and delivery of resources in support of the objectives to task initiation, planning review of processes and tracking accomplishments.
* Lead, manage, and coordinate the work of the contract workforce.
* Provide daily interaction with the contract team to ensure the performance objectives of the contract are met.
* Manage contract financial compliance and performance within contract parameters.
* Recruit and hire. Provide performance evaluations for direct reports.
* Greater than 10 years of experience related to program management in Navy/DoD contracting environments.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in FMS and Security Assistance.
* Bachelor's degree desired
Security Requirements: U.S Citizenship is required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One contingent offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).