Program Manager with DWBI Background
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY SKILLS: PROGRAM MANAGER WITH DWBI TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE.
* TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE - 17+ YEARS
* Experience as PROGRAM MANAGER 5+ YEARS MINIMUM
* Primary Skill: PROGRAM MANAGER WITH DWBI TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND/EXPERIENCE.
* Experience in handling large DW BI TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMS IN THE CAPACITY OF PROGRAM MANAGER.
* Experience in handling Data Management and Data Analytics practice (medium Technology expertise)
* Prior experience in handling large integration programs in Merger and Acquisition scenarios.
* Leader who can develop bridges with Sr. Executives and work for the success of the program.
* PROGRAM MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION (GOOD TO HAVE)
* PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM DOMAIN (GOOD TO HAVE)
* Should be well versed in planning, organizing and managing IT service delivery programs.
* Leadership skills in making decisions, prioritize work and allocate them for the success of the program.
* Should be able to work on complex, fast paced, multi-locations, high end data warehousing projects
* Lead Schedule/budget management, risk management and manage external dependencies across the program
* Should be able to host all discussions with the executives, develop executive presentations and predict risks and resolutions without escalations.
* Communicate effectively with business partners and Senior Management Stakeholders
* Should manage client relationship, mentor teams towards achieving the project goals.
* Very strong written and oral communication skills
* Readiness to travelotherlocations when needed.
* Need to carry laptop for work at client location