Program/Project Scheduler - 1754
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Moffett Field, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary: Millennium Engineering and Integration Services is seeking a Program/Project Scheduler to create and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for a major Space Flight Program.
The selected candidate will serve as Program/Project Scheduler to develop, integrate, track and report various detailed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) schedules into a single and comprehensive Project IMS in Microsoft Project that is inclusive of all project WBS elements.
Job Responsibilities: The Scheduler/Planner professional will interface with Integrated Product Team managers, functional group managers and teammates to define and acquire schedule status information that feeds into the IMS.provide demonstrated leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for a technical area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your professional scheduling experience and expertise to perform schedule analyses, problem resolution, capture program objectives related to spacecraft missions.
Update the IMS on a weekly basis and support the preparation of schedule status reports and schedule variance reports on a monthly basis for management reviews.
* Execute the development, analysis, maintenance of assigned project schedules using sound project management principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product project / program requirements, practices, and procedures.
* Must have the ability to gather and analyze schedule data from a distributed team in a fast paced changing environment.
* Provide scheduling technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project.
* Document integrated master schedule data generated by the assigned project consistent with established policies and procedures. Interface with customer and work with scheduling team to develop and implement innovative solutions that reduce administrative burdens across the enterprise.
* Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
* Interface with the project team to develop and implement innovative solutions that reduce project risks.
* Participate on teams assigned to addressImplement schedule assessment and analysis impacts and program related issues.
* Prepare and present assessment and analysis reports in technical and program reviews.
* At leastMinimum 3 to 5 years of experience in project a scheduling position.or management
* Strong MS Project and Integrated Master Schedule experience
* Experience in Aerospace/Satellite industry is preferred.
* Exceptional verbal communications and writing skills to effectively coordinate with team members, customers and external agencies
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong project management skills (Critical Path and Schedule Risk analysis)
* Exceptional verbal communications and writing skills to effectively coordinate with team members, customers and external agencies. Ability to think critically and analytically
* Ability to deal with highly technical situations in a fast paced complex multidisciplinary environment
* Experience with NASA project development a benefit.
Bachelor of Science in engineering or other technical field.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.