Program Protection Planning Specialist Journeyman - 1744 8/11/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Program Protection Planning Specialist Journeyman (El Segundo, CA)
Project Description: The Journeyman-level Program Protection Planning Specialist individual will help manage, develop and update program protection documentation for the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Global Positioning Systems (SMC/GP) Directorate. The Program Protection Planning Specialist will help develop and implement information protection processes and policies to protect classified and controlled unclassified information throughout the SMC/GP enterprise.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review and update, as necessary, the GPS Directorate Program Protection Plan (PPP)
* Review and update, as necessary, the GPS Directorate Counterintelligence Support Plan (CISP), Integrated Threat Assessments, Operations Security Plan, and System Threat and Analysis Reports
* Review and update, as necessary, the GPS Directorate Anti-Tamper Plan, Security Classification Guide, Technology Assessment and Control Plan, and System Security Engineering Management Plan
* Review GPS Directorate acquisition documents for compliance with Critical Program Information protection requirements outlined in the PPP
* Conduct GPS Directorate contractor audits and change proposal request evaluations IAW CISP
* Evaluate GPS Directorate internal, public, classified, unclassified and foreign government requests for information IAW the Security Classification Guide and PPP
* Administer the quarterly GPS System Security Working Group meetings
* Develop and maintain GPS security library and PPP matrix, identifying current status of all documentation
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, Information Security, Engineering, or related field Required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
* 3 years experience performing similar or related security classification job duties Required
* 3 years experience performing similar job duties for the SMC/GP Directorate highly desired
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills Required
* Advanced-level competency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint highly desired
Clearance: DoD Top Secret SCI-eligible clearance Required
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.