This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Bank of America Merchant Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Number: 4476
Position Title: 710CW : PROGRAM SPECIALIST
The Program Specialist is responsible for boarding and servicing new client accounts based on franchise and association relationships. This role includes assisting client needs through inbound and outbound phone calls and emails. This position offers the referral relationship program negotiated rates, fees, and products that meet the needs of the customer while generating revenue for the company.
* Answer inbound phone calls and emails from potential customers.
* Leverage effective phone sales techniques to gather pertinent customer information and offer standard, pre-negotiated solutions to meet customer needs.
* Offer standard program solutions, rates, fees, and products.
* Conduct appropriate follow up to ensure that all paperwork is completed and submitted for processing.
* Work with client and appropriate activation teams to ensure the account begins processing.
* Make outbound phone calls to clients to follow-up on voicemails or address outstanding issues.
* Associate s Degree or Bachelor s Degree.
* Experience in Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services.
* Recent experience in a sales or customer service call center environment.
* Strong ability to position the Bank of America Merchant Services value proposition and the pre-negotiated program rates, fees, and products.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
* Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
* Strong follow through skills and ability to multi-task and manage a large pipeline of customers.
* High School Diploma.
* 1+ years of customer service experience (or Bachelor s degree in lieu of experience).
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn various internal systems.
* Saleforce .com experience preferred.
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Program Specialist
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Office Space