Program Specialist (Day Services)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PROGRAM SPECIALIST (DAY SERVICES)
Job ID: 2016-2250
Job Location: Easthampton, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Adult Day Services
May Institute is an award-winning nonprofit organization that provides educational, rehabilitative, and behavioral healthcare services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and behavioral health needs. The Institute also provides training and consultation services to professionals, organizations, and public school systems. The organization is one of the largest and most well-respected providers of services and special education schools for children and adults with autism and other special needs in Massachusetts and in the U.S.
May Center for Adult Services in Springfield is currently accepting resumes for a Day Program Specialist to work in our day program serving adults with developmental disabilities in Easthampton, MA.
May Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
* Generous Earned Leave
* Matching Contribution to Retirement Plan
* Opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement
* Skill development and community integration
* Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
* Behavioral interventions
* Participating in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
* Dispensing medications
* At least one year of human services experience
* Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver's license and at least 3 years driving experience
* Previous behavioral experience strongly preferred