Program Specialist - Direct Care (Bilingual)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROGRAM SPECIALIST - DIRECT CARE (BILINGUAL)
Job ID: 2016-2249
Job Location: Wilbraham, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Residential Counselor
May Center for Adult Services is currently seeking a compassionate and qualified Program Specialist to work directly with adults with autism and developmental disabilities at our residential program in Chicopee, MA.
All schedules require working at least one weekend shift. May Institute offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
* Generous Earned Leave
* Matching Contribution to Retirement Plan
* Opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement
* Skill development and community integration
* Assisting individuals in meeting their personal care and nutritional needs
* Behavioral interventions
* Participating in the development of IEP/ISP objectives and documenting consumer progress
* Dispensing medications (certification is available)
* Bilingual Skills-Fluency in English and Spanish required
* Previous behavioral experience strongly preferred
* Bachelor s degree in a related field preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Valid driver s license and at least 2 years driving experience
* Previous human services experience strongly preferred