This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Child Care Resource Center
San Bernardino, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Posting
CCRC is a one of the largest and widely respected non-profits in California. We cultivate child, family and community well-being through our creative, informative and supportive programs and services. Our 700+ member team serves over 35,000 children and families each month in Northern Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties. Want to work for an agency which believes in team work, having fun and achieving success* If so CCRC could be the right place for you.
Join our team
CCRC is looking for a PROGRAM TRAINER with experience developing and presenting training programs. AT CCRC WE BELIEVE IN teamwork, having fun and achieving success. That is where you come in and as a PROGRAM TRAINER at CCRC, you play a key role in guaranteeing that success continues by using your skills to teach program staff department policies, best practices and obtain positive outcomes.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under general supervision of the Subsidy Program Supervisor and or Subsidy Training Manager, the Program Trainer will assist the Case Management Leadership in the administration and implementation of Subsidy Programs, Title V, DPSS Stage 1 Contract, Funding Terms and Conditions, and Agency policies.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL NEED:
Bachelor s Degree preferred in the field of Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, Social Work, Human Services, Family Studies, or related field with a minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Discretion in handling confidential information, with the ability to honor confidentiality, work sensitively and supportively with the public.
Experienced at developing training guides and presenting information to both large and small audiences.
Experienced with applying complex rules and regulations to maintain agency compliance.
Ability to diplomatically interact with managers and supervisors at all levels in all departments.
Ability to maintain a cooperative, diplomatic relationship with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and program participants.
Ability to interact effectively with County and State Appeals Coordinators, Consultants, and Auditors on technical aspect of DPSS Stage 1 Contract, CDE Title V, Funding Terms and Conditions, and Agency Policy.
Valid California Driver s License, reliable vehicle, automobile insurance and a clean driving record required.
KEYS AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDE THE ABILITY TO:
Within the team structure, provide program services to all subsidy staff for providers and the families enrolled in subsidized child care programs, which include the following responsibilities:
* Will develop, train and implement agency-wide projects/initiatives i.e. customer service, performance management, and other all staff training topics.
* Will assist with the development, training and implementation of Subsidy Department policy, best practices, goals and outcomes.
* Responsible for maintaining knowledge of DPSS Stage 1 Contract, CDE Title V, Funding Terms and Conditions, Agency Policy and how this information integrates within each Subsidy Department (CSI, Provider Payments, Case Management).
* Ability to translate regulations in practical application and effectively train and mentor staff on best practices for all Subsidy Departments.
* Responsible for maintaining knowledge of database system and ability to train and mentor staff on all information.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed procedures manual and subsidy bulletins.
* Conduct training sessions on practices and procedures and inform staff of these changes.
* On a random bases; review program files to ensure case files adhere to internal accountability standards.
* Provide support and guidance to Subsidy Department in CSI, Provider Payments, and Case Management departments.
* Provide reports at least once a month detailing project status, trainings, challenges, and outcomes.
* Manage Training Room: calendar reservations, maintain equipment, trouble shoot equipment issues, maintain office supplies and training materials.
* Assist in seeing parent appeals when necessary.
* Maintain County invoices for both direct provider payments and approvals.
* Other duties, as assigned.
CCRC OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Life and Long Term Disability insurance, 403(b) plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays including Winter Break, Paid Time Off, plus many other supplemental benefits such as, Credit Union membership and Professional Development Opportunities.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.