Programmatic Account Manager 8/19/2016
Advertising & Marketing Services Company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The _ACCOUNT MANAGER, PROGRAMMATIC_ is responsible for the day to day management of campaigns and providing direction and development to account coordinators.Account Manager, Programmatic will work closely with the other members of the client service organization to ensure success on client campaigns across the agency
The role will include both client service responsibilities and internal training and development support. The _ACCOUNT MANAGER, PROGRAMMATIC _ will run point client deliverables and support Sr. Account Managers with strategy recommendations and campaign success. Account Manager, Programmatic will become cross platform experts and manage campaigns across multiple channels while ensuring campaign excellence. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a digital media organization working with programmatic technologies and possess a strong understanding of the ever expanding digital media landscape.
* Responsible for quality assurance and control on the set up of campaigns, optimizations, available inventoryreporting, and regular client reporting deliverables.
* The Account Manager, Programmatic will act as the day to day internal client contact responsible for communicating pace and performance, optimizations, troubleshooting, campaign launches, and reporting.
* RFP management and communication, the Associate Director, Programmatic will work closely with Sr. Account Managers to provide clients with strategic cross channel recommendations.
* Analyze data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations to enhance pace and performance.
* Account Manager, Programmatic will work closely with management to hone their presentation creation and communication skills.
* Aid management in providing deliverables for wrap up reporting including reporting and analysis, insights, and visualization.
* Demonstrate the ability to analyze audience data and activate against them cross channel across multiple platforms.
* Support the broader client services organization by providing Point of View recommendations on new partner technologies.
* Accountable for partner communication and deliverables including managing IOs, fees, discrepancies, and reconciliation.
* Support incremental analysis and pitching as directed by management team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Four-year college degree
* Must have 2+ years' experience in Bid Management, Campaign Management/Optimization, or Digital Media Operations.
* Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
* Understanding of traditional and digital media planning elements
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
* Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Ability to proactively approach situations and diffuse tensions
* Ability to organize and manage detail work