Programmer Analsyt II 8/27/2016
B2B Staffing Services
Long Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Primarily responsible to lead the design, development, testing and implementation of custom software applications and off the shelf technologies.
* Develops software (hands on code development) to meet key business objectives.
* Work with business to understand the business process and problem statements for multiple projects and operational improvements.
* Gathers business requirements and develop conceptual design and technical design for multiple projects concurrently.
* Evaluates alternative solutions and recommends solution that best meets the need of the business.
* Translates user requirements into overall solution architecture for complex technical solutions.
* Communicates with offshore team and coordinates requirements and enhancements.
* Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
* Recognizes, identifies and documents potential areas where existing business processes require change, or where new processes need to be developed, and makes recommendations in these areas.
* Works independently and resolves complex problems with limited supervision.
* Conducts peer review of other developers (internal and contract staff) to ensure standards and quality.
* Recommends, schedules and performs software improvements and updates.
* Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
* Defines and plans software releases in accordance with other software applications
Designs and develops applications using Angular, Bootstrap, Jquery, advanced Web technologies Service Now
* Knowledge of industry standard quality norms, software development best practices, project management methodologies and estimation processes
* Ability to create artifacts including SRS, design documents, architecture documents, test plans and test cases
* Knowledge of UML in creating use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to abide by Client's policies
* Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
* Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
* Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
5 years in Information Technology