This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Jersey City, NJ
ITEC/CSY (IT Corporate Systems) is a transversal department that provides IT solutions to:
* Business Lines and Support Functions within the bank including Front Office departments as well as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Operations, Risks, Records Management, Facilities, and Communications, etc. Solutions provided by this team are mostly on shared platforms benefiting end users throughout the bank.
* Query the database to perform data analysis and data validation
* Develop custom scripts or utility applications to process repetitive tasks and increase team productivity
* Debug complex Archer configuration issues.
* Maintain appropriate technical documentation
* Maintain GRC platform components, Server hardware, SQL databases, Windows services, vendor software upgrades with GTS and PRD
* Facilitate user acceptance testing of new modules or modifications made to existing ones in the Archer environment.
* Provide Level 3 troubleshooting support for applications
* Follow policies and procedures like change management, project governance and software configuration management.
* Provide technical administration of the Archer platform and train PRD support team to maintain production platform including release management, configuration, upgrade validation/testing, change control, and technical issue/problem resolution
* Coordinate with PRD team to deploy finalized products to production GRC environment
* Experience working in a global / international IT environment, where there are a broad range of policies and procedures. Understand and follow the IT department rules, especially the Change and Release Management procedures. Possess first-hand experience working in a real Change and Release management environment.
* Experience with business analysis methodologies, processes and documentation standards
* Strong communication skills.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 2years experience with:
* RSA Archer eGRC platform development, with an emphasis on external data source integration, e.g. using Archer data imports and API.
* RSA Archer access control, events and notifications management, package creation/deployment, environment & configuration management, etc.
* Archer technical components, including windows servers, IIS configuration, database environment
* 2 years experience using SQL
* 5 years of experience working in a Technical role preferably in the financial industry
DESIRED / PLUS:
* RSA Archer Certified Administrator
* Archer On Demand Application development