This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: PROGRAMMER ANALYST III WITH FACETS
LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Design, develop, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective software solutions and applications in support of AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid organization. Develop superior documentation according to established standards. Troubleshoot and solve design & coding problems. Interpret Business Requirements and - where applicable - Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. Directly interface with Lead Programmer/Analysts, Business Systems Analysts, Business Analysts, management, and business clients to understand AmeriHealth Caritas Medicaid business needs and design solutions
Software Development & Testing
* Design, develop, unit test, document, schedule, & deploy supportable technical solutions to business needs using C#.NET and SQL.
* Scheduling batch jobs using Tidal.
* UNIX scripting.
Analysis & Design
* Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
* Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
* Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
* Develops technical design specifications.
* Participate in code reviews.
Communications & Documentation
* Conveys ideas clearly and tailors communication based on selected audience (technical and non-technical).
* Documents various processes, procedures and workflows accurately.
* Effectively composes technical and non-technical documents such as Functional Specifications, Technical Design Specifications, operation guides, process flows, and other technical schematics.
* Writes and updates task/project status and reports.
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of business-side management.
* 4+ YEARS OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXPERIENCE IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT.
* 3+ YEARS SOLID PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE IN .NET.
* 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE USING SYBASE T-SQL OR MS SQL.
* Demonstrated superior knowledge in the following technical areas:
* TUNING AND OPTIMIZATION.
* Modular code development.
* HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE IN STORED PROCEDURES AND TRIGGERS & FUNCTIONS.
* Complete SDLC experience required.
* Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills required.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities required.
* Accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project deadlines as required.
* Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and vendors with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as individual contributor, as required.
* Healthcare experience preferred.
* TRIZETTO FACETS EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS.
* Keeps abreast of industry standards and development best practices.
* Supports and carries out the AmeriHealth Caritas Mission and Values
* B.S. in technical discipline or equivalent business experience in software development.
Talent Hound Solutions is a professional resourcing company. We offer a complete range of workforce solutions in the areas of contract staffing, Direct Hire Placements, Outsourced Services and other training and education programs. Talent Hound Professional services represent both IT and Engineering. We provide Innovative workforce solutions to fortune 500 companies tailored to clients unique business needs.