Programmer / Developer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have a PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER requirement in AUSTIN, TEXAS and would like to know if you are interested in it. If you are not interested, please refer anyone that you know is looking for a change.
* 8Years of Experience with .NET 3.0 or above.
* 4Years of Experience with .NET 4.0 or above.
* 4Years of Experience with MVC (Model-view-controller).
* 4Years of Experience with web technologies: HTML5, CSS#, SSL/TLS, and JSON.
* 4Years of Experience in web service development using SOAP and REST.
* 8Years of Experience designing, creating, and overseeing .NET Web applications for large, complex, high-availability systems.
* 8Years of Experience with integrating data warehouse, databases, ETLS, and reporting platforms with .NET applications.
* 8Years of Experience conducting design sessions with subject matter experts and business process owners to meet data requirements
* Strong Proven project team building skills; ability to lead and collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project team
* Strong Communication, organizational, planning, and documentation skills to interact with staff, users, and leadership; as well as having ability to be a technical lead.
* Strong Knowledge of accessibility standards set by Section 508 of ADA; or WAG 2.0 guidelines
* Strong Ability to work development tools; with an in-depth understanding of technical design
* Strong Capability of serving as a technical quality assurance programmer/consultant
* 2Years of Experience with financial system development
* 2Years Public Sector experience (e.g., Federal, State, or Local Government)
* 2Years of Experience using HP ALM or other standard requirement and testing tracking tool.