This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
Provide specialized technical support by performing upload and download related functions for National Account and Core Commercial customer. Position utilizes knowledge of low end, high end panels and special programming projects. Position requires high degree of technical ability to research and resolve issues on DMP, Radionics, Focus, Safewatch, Vista and DSC panels, including special programming projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Take inbound phone calls from technicians requesting uploads and downloads, programming information into new or existing accounts in response to tech request or by scope of work.
* Generates field service work order requests when unable to establish remote DLL session.
* Completes data entry into programming if required when completing a download.
* Resolves technical issues through research and investigation and responds back to appropriate parties via phone.
* Performs and issues confirmations when panel download has been completed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Degree or equivalent
* Minimum three years alarm installation, DLL, technical support, or data processing experience preferred
* Ability to perform technical research to resolve complex problems in various versions of Focus, Safewatch, Vista, Radionics, DMP and DSC panels
* Demonstrated knowledge of all panel types and special programming projects
* Strong customer service and problem solving skills
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Johnson Controls IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER.