Project / Administrative Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Franklin Lakes, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION : PROJECT / ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
LOCATION : FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ
DURATION : 12+ MONTHS CONTRACT
START TIME : 8:00 AM
END TIME : 5:00 PM
TOTAL HOURS/WEEK : 40.00[MON-FRI]
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY JUNIOR LEVEL PERSON (1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE, MAXIMUM 5).
BACHELORS DEGREE IS NEEDED.
IF ANYONE HAS BEEN OUT OF PROJECT FOR MORE THAN 2-3 MONTHS, THEY ARE NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred.
- College Graduate with 1-2 experiences in the IT Project Management field aspiring to developed in this field..
- Self-starter, critical thinker, strong attention to details and follow up.
- 1 - 2 years previous experience working on a Project Management assignments.
- MUST BE an Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Certification in these applications is a plus, but not required).
- Previous experience with Microsoft Project (advanced skills a plus, but not required)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation skills and communication skills . Will need to interact with the business side and team members .
- Has developed knowledge and skills in own job family, still acquiring/ expanding knowledge and higher- level skills.
- Takes direction and works with moderate guidance.
- Provides PROJECT COORDINATION and SUPPORT to the IT PMO team.
- Facilitates project meetings as requested, including scheduling, agenda management, meeting logistics and post meeting support, including notes and action items.
- ASSISTS Project Manager in identifying and tracking deliverables for projects.
- ASSISTS Project Manager in creating project presentation materials, utilizing advanced features of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools as appropriate.
- ASSISTS Project Manager in communicating project plans, weekly deliverables to project teams, and tracking the status of deliverables, and follow up.
- ASSISTS Project Manager in uploading project related documentation to common repository.