Project Administrator 9/2/2016
Helix Electric Inc
Mountain Home, ID
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
About Helix Electric: Helix Electric is an award-winning full service electrical contractor and an industry leader specializing in design-build and highly complex electrical projects throughout the United States. Helix Electric s services encompass all facets of construction including mission critical, data center, medium voltage power distribution, renewable energy, commercial, industrial, mass transit and rail, and high-density residential. Helix Electric has a strong reputation, an extensive network of customer relationships, and has consistently provided cutting-edge product innovations.
In order to support our growth and support our 80MW solar farm in Mountain Home, we are currently in search of a talented Project Coordinator to support our seasoned Project Management team. Your initial role will be providing administrative support and document control for efficient construction.
* responsibilities include general and complex administrative duties
* maintain project files, subcontractor folders and billing worksheets
* route contract agreements
* record and distribute meeting minutes
* assist in federal and state building regulations documentation and licensing
* manage project timelines and contractor schedules
* process/track check requests, purchase orders and monthly billing with project manager and accounting
* monitor payroll reporting and collect weekly timecards
* receive and distribute correspondence and deliveries
* answer and direct calls
* collect timecards, dailies, etc.
* maintain calendar
* coordinate safety meetings, construction schedule meetings, etc.
* other administrative duties as assigned to organize the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude projects
Helix Electric s Project Coordinators are afforded the following:
* Resources, training and support needed to reach your potential
* Responsibilities that will test your limits
* Several varying growth paths within the organization
* All the professional tools required for success
Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Helix Electric is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. M/F/D/V
Helix Electric is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer