Project Analyst (Assoc., Sr., Lead), Global IS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
PROJECT ANALYST (ASSOC., SR., LEAD), GLOBAL IS
JOB ID 20161974 DATE POSTED 05/25/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Project Analyst (PA) is an integral member of the Solutions Delivery team and is responsible for assisting in the coordination of various activities associated within a project assigned. As examples, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
* Preparation of detailed schedules that will be utilized to track project progress.
* Tracking of various aspects of project development and execution.
* Performance/review of various analyses and preparation of deliverables associated to project delivery.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* The Project Analyst (PA) is accountable to perform a wide range of functions which will include, but not be limited to, the following. Selected candidate will be assigned by the Project Manager to assist in one or more specific project lifecycle areas to support the project.
* Startup / Sanctioning Process
* Stakeholder Analysis
* Investment Paper Development
* Business Process & Solutions
* RFP Evaluation & Selection Process
* Business, Functional, Technical & Supplemental Analysis
* Business Process Flow Development & Gap Identification
* Feasibility Analysis
* Technical Architecture
* Service Transition & Post Implementation
* Conceptual, Logical & Physical Models
* Design Analysis
* Data Management & Conversion
* Data Modelling & Rationalization activities
* Data Retention Planning
* Mock / Conversion Planning
* Test Planning
* Script Development
* Test Script Execution & Deviation Tracking
* Change Management
* User Guides, Training Material, Standard Operation Procedures
* Business Continuity Planning
* End / User Communications
* Deployment Preparation and Plan Development
The successful candidate(s) will have demonstrated capabilities to:
* Handle multiple tasks and determine priorities in an ever changing environment.
* Work independently as well as in a team based environment.
* Organize and prioritize work effectively and efficiently.
* Quickly grasp complex issues and effectively integrate, compile and analyse complex information and data.
* Problem solve by providing timely and accurate interpretation of analyses.
* Remain flexible/ adaptable as priorities change.
* Communicate effectively and tactfully, both orally and in writing.
* Prepare and conduct a quality presentation to large groups, all levels of leadership and key stakeholders both internally and externally.
* Positively influence others and gain their cooperation.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* A Bachelor's degree and up to 2 years of direct project related experience.
* Knowledge of MS Project, and/ other Project Management software and demonstrated expertise with the MS Office Suite of products.
* Experience in fact finding including knowledge and understanding of where to find and how to present relevant information.
This position is one of National Grid s career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:May 24, 2016, 11:00:00 PM