Project Analyst, CAD Design - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Analyst, CAD Design - Kohler, WI
Do you have experience designing CAD drawings used to manufacture and assemble items such as piece parts, sub-assemblies, jigs and fixtures? Do you have experience in a manufacturing environment, reviewing processes and designs related to new product development or tool development? Do you look for areas to improve processes and reduce costs? If so, you could be the Wisconsin Faucet Operations next Project Analyst!
Working with the Engineering and Design teams, you would be responsible for basic CAD designs used to create the tooling for Kohler's Global Faucets Organization. If you meet the requirements below, apply today!
* Associate's degree or bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical discipline.
* 5 years of experience with CAD is strongly preferred.
* Experience in process control preferred.
* Experience in GD&T is essential.
* Experience in a manufacturing or related technical environment, preferably in a vertically integrated environment.
* Proven experience in developing and driving change and continuous improvement systems. Proven experience in influencing and implementing these changes and improvements.
* Production part approval process (PPAP) experience preferred.
* Strong computer proficiency is required, Pro Engineer CAD experience preferred.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.