Project Analyst, Cast Iron - Kohler,WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Analyst, Cast Iron - Kohler,WI
Under the direction of the Manager, Engineering, Robotics & Controls, the Project Analyst will be responsible for providing programming and production support for maintaining robotic cells throughout the cast iron division. A significant portion of this position will include assisting with process improvements. Working hours will be predominantly third shift.
* Provide efficient robotic troubleshooting and programming to keep production processes performing at a high level of quality with minimal downtime. Develop a working knowledge of programmable logic controller programming.
* Interact with supervisory control systems.
* Review, develop, and implement process and cycle time improvements for all robotic cells within the division.
* Participate on teams in practical problem solving using best practices.
* Assist with the implementation of capital projects.
* Effectively convey information through speaking and writing skills. Express opinions on recommended changes, concerns, or improvement opportunities.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Minimum of a two year associate degree in a technical field or 3-8 years of experience working in an automated manufacturing environment.
* Foundry experience is preferred but not required.
* Strong verbal and written communication is required as well as strong attention to detail ability.
* Ability to work 3 rd shift hours.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.