This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Project Analyst, to join our Department of Professional Practice group in our New York office.
- Provide research assistance on accounting, auditing, and SEC topics
- Create, organize, and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets
- Create/Update technical documents in Word and create PowerPoint presentations
- Working independently, understand business requirements and recommend possible solutions
- Coordinate projects and assignments with several internal groups, including shared service center
- Attend meetings and document notes to be distributed to team members
- One year's experience in a corporate or professional services environment; basic knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good business writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- CPA eligible in home-state a plus
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .