Project Analyst 8/16/2016
Permasteelisa north america
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Review financial results of individual projects to determine financial position of the project including monitoring all reimbursable general conditions, budgets, percentage-of-completion accounting, work-in-process, cost-in-excess, billing-in-excess, recognition of cost, job costing, cost accounting, contract billing, and accounts payable for individual projects.
* Through a constant review of project costs, revenues, billings, and receipt of cash, assist in preventing possible sources of losses and delays
* Support the Project Manager and Management in the definition and update of project budgets and forecasts in order to provide all necessary data.
* Coordinate the collection and analysis of actual data in preparation and comparison to budgets and forecasts for individual jobs. Prepare variance analysis and investigate related causes in order to recommend possible courses of action
* Coordinate the assembly, control and consolidation of data required for monthly reporting; verify the on-going data and comparisons to budget criteria
* Participate in monthly review meetings with management
* Assist Financial Controller in review of office financial statements, as needed.
* As an employee of the company, you must be involved in safety initiatives and programs such as the safety committee, safety inspections, evacuations and training. You must apply and follow all safety policies and procedures while integrating safety into your daily work.
* At Permasteelisa North America we are united by our shared values, which drive the way we conduct our business and ourselves: work with respect, deliver on commitment, embrace quality, inspire passion, and pursue growth. As an employee of the company you must understand the meaning of our values, link your everyday work and your performance to our values, and be a champion of our values system.
* Educational Requirements
* B.S. in Finance, Accounting or Economics
COMPUTER SYSTEM SKILLS
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SAPexperiencepreferred, but not required
* Work Experience
* 5-7years of experience in financial analysis
* Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work with others at all levels of management; willingness to travel (minimal)