This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
LongView International Technology Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LongView is looking to hire a Project Analyst to support the VA Financial Management Transformation Office (FMTS) Program Planning, Management and Support (PPMS)?
* Support all major PMI-based functions within the PMO including risk, issues, lessons learned, schedule, scope, cost, and quality
* Develop PMO strategy documents to support all PM functions throughout the program lifecycle
* Run risk meetings, develop risk reports and communicate risk
* Capture lessons learned on a regular basis with emphasis on key delivery milestones
* Manage issue log and status ensuring action owners are actively engaged in issue management
* Update the project schedule and report on activities in concert with the schedule manager
* Manage scope including change requests
* Support cost management functions with the cost estimator and EVM specialist
* Ensure quality management practices are followed
* Measure and report on quality metrics
* Project analyst experience on federal government contracts
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of and experience with applying PMBOK principles
* Experience supporting customers at the Department of Veterans Affairs
* PMP certification
* Microsoft Project experience
* SharePoint development
* PMO experience
Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance