Project Assistant - Cardiac Safety
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver superior customer service by providing best business practices and support in using ERT s products for the duration of client s clinical trials
* Work and collaborate with project team/s of diverse talents (Project Manager, Data Management, Finance, Logistics, etc) in development and delivery of ERT products to help clinical research industry obtain high quality data.
* Pro-actively manage lifecycle of issues from being reported by customer to its resolution by the support and development teams.
* Record and track key project monitoring and tracking metrics.
* Meet regularly with clients via phone and/or web to provide weekly monitoring updates, track on going issues and communicate project status.
* Meet regularly with Team Leader to discuss workload, communicate project issues and address individual development.
* Fulfill Project Assistant study specific tasks during each phase of the project.
* Development (Study Documentation, Deployment Planning, Internal Training)
* Monitoring (Project Reporting, Issue management and resolution, Project process improvements, Mid Study Changes, Inventory management)
* Close Out (Data reconciliation and resolution, Inventory reconciliation, Study documentation management)
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
* Education Minimum: BS, BA or equivalent
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with multiple stake holders
* Experience dealing with external customers and have a customer service orientation
* Comfortable operating in a technologically dynamic environment
* Willingness to adopt new systems and adhere to established business practices
* Knowledge and comfort in using all applications included in the Microsoft Office Product Suite, and a strong aptitude to learn new systems
* Healthcare and/or medical experience, preferred
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Minimal Travel required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.