This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is currently seeking a full-time Environmental Project Assistant to join our Walnut Creek office. This role supports client account leaders, a Regional Representative and two Local Area Managers.
Duties to include:
* Receiving/tracking work orders & work authorizations
* Project Set-ups/Plans
* Health and Safety Plan (HASP) preparation and File Maintenance
* In House-Equipment Weekly Tracking and Unit Billing Submissions
* Subcontractor Schedules issue, track and file
* Managing Work Order Status in tracking program
* Tracking project workflow in proprietary software and support collection of field tech documents
* File Management
* Project Financial Reviews
* Strategic support for regional representative through - monitoring aging work orders - monitoring aging deliverables - waste manifest tracking - monitoring aging unbilled - Project progress - Fiscal - Project progress Deliverables - Data Integrity
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
* Microsoft Project
* Adobe skills
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), problem solving, time management and strong organizational skills, ability to be resourceful, multi-task, be detail-oriented and able to meet a variety of deadlines.
* Ability to operate independently and take initiative
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.