This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
On-Site Google Projects, CA
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client, 'the World's Largest Search Engine' in their search to fill a Program Coordinator position. This is a 6 month temporary assignment located in San Francisco, CA.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the team with its central talent development and staffing program. You'll work with our strategy and operations team to execute this critical program touching over 350 people in the organization. You are extremely detail oriented, a fast learner when it comes to picking up new tools and systems, and have a strong passion for enabling people development.
Responsibilities for the Program Coordinator job include:
- Collaborate with program manager and leadership team to execute against project plan flawlessly.
- Learn to use the program tool and dashboards quickly.
- Maintain accurate records in the program tool.
- Contribute to presentations for leadership on key milestones of the program.
- Work directly with stakeholders to quickly resolve their questions and issues.
- Handle sensitive data with appropriate discretion
- Conduct data analysis using excel
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Must have previous experience working with data in an analytical capacity, creating presentations, and working with tools or processes from beginning to end phases.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations and Calendar
- Capacity to deepen technical and functional skills in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work globally and cross-functionally in an ambiguous environment
- Must be willing to commute to Mountain View 1-2 times quarterly
Nice to have's:
Experience working with sensitive data
Experience in the marketing industry
Apply now to be considered for the Project Coordinator job in San Francisco, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled