Project Coordinator, AutoCAD/Revit
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
The successful candidate will assist the Facilities Planning team with Institutional Space Planning and Project Management, through the management of AutoCAD drawings, Revit models, and iOffice Facilities Management software tools. High proficiency in Autodesk Design Suite software (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks) to create new plans and drawings, update and maintain all as-built facilities plans, and incorporate these plans into BIM models and iOffice.
Also assists the Facilities Planning team with preparing biannual campus-wide space utilization study, calculating square footages for a variety of administrative and scientific users, and renovation project drawings and test-fits. Requirements: * BS in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management with 1+ years of related experience
* Portfolio of AutoCAD and Revit design drawings to be submitted with resume
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Acrobat, and Bluebeam Revu
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff and external contacts required
* Excellent organization and time management skills required
* Must be able to use sound judgment to handle and prioritize a variety of tasks
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment and respond to shifting priorities
* Highly detail oriented
* Must possess a high level of initiative
The Broad Institute will not offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity.
EOE / Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabilities