Project Coordinator 8/9/2016
vTech Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: PROJECT COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Boston, MA 02108
DURATION: 12Months (Possibilities of extensions)
* Administer, organize and coordinate project activities under the direction of the eDiscovery program manager and in cooperation with the MassMail and MassVault project managers.
* Manage eDiscovery program interests with regards to rollout planning, agency communications, rollout issues and concerns, and customer questions requiring the input of the MassIT Project Team.
Working with the eDiscovery Program Manager and MassIT Rollout Project Managers:
* Gain a full understanding of the overall eDiscovery migration process and all associated activities required by the eDiscovery rollout project teams.
* Coordinate project and operational meetings between agencies and the MassVault rollout team
* Act as an internal communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings and presentations for agencies as required including the preparation of agendas and issuance of meeting notes, as well as following-up on questions and issues raised during meetings and presentations.
* Provide continuous follow up and coordination with the agencies and designated staff to ensure that deliverables are understood, all necessary information has been captured, and key milestones are accomplished in order to meet delivery expectations.
* Provide weekly updates to the program and project managers regarding the status of assigned activities, issues, decisions, schedule concerns, etc.
* Track the progress of rollout initiatives, action items, and post-implementation punch list items.. Escalating action items which require immediate attention and monitoring the resolution of these items.
* Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team
* Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
* Assist the PM in the drafting preliminary schedules
* Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans
* Minimum of three years' experience supporting project managers in the delivery of application technology projects
* Directly related experience coordinating multi-threaded sub-projects in an integrated, multi-facility, environment
* An understanding of complex organizational relationships and an ability to influence within such an environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated experience in presenting to diverse audiences up to the executive level
* Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
* Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
* Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
* Proficient in MSProject and the MS Office Suite