Project Coordinator - Change Management 8/31/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: Project Coordinator - Change Management
Location: San Diego, CA 92127
* In person interview will be required.
* Support project tracking - Server migration progress - coordinate leadership of weekly status meetings, monitoring and revising the detailed project schedule/plan, monitoring the team's execution against it, and all necessary communications.
* Maintain all proper/updated forms and deliverables i.e. Furniture standards, IT, Security, Environmental, move management, etc.).
* Coordinate and lead the Change Management process.
* Socialize, gain support, and coordinate the execution of technology roadmaps and specific project implementations.
* Support project tracking; budget, schedule, scope, risks and issues.
* Coordinate leadership status meetings.
* Maintain all proper project documentation.
* Skills: 1. Client-focused. 2. Excel power user. 3. Highly proficient in MS Project.
* Strong experience with the Change Management Process and working with all respective stakeholders (IT and Business) in minimizing business impact on the delivery of new/upgraded IT infrastructure.
* Highly analytical and Excel power user.
* Experience gathering and providing project updates at a project and program level.
* Ability to aggregate weekly status reports and ensure all internal and contractor staff provide updates.
* Highly proficient in managing weekly updates per project sites(s), managing budgets, issue resolution. etc.
* Highly proficient in MS Project.
* Results oriented, problem solver.
* Ability to escalate project issues to management on a timely manner.
* Past experience working with multiple stakeholders/highly matrix work environments.
* Ability to work with various internal systems like SharePoint and Access to gather data.
* Ability to provide consistent visibility on all active projects.
* Ability to collaborate with technical staff to drive
* Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure from a business perspective.